Welcome! Can I guess why you’re here?
You’re at a crossroads in life, and you know that what got you here won’t get you to where you’re going next.
What kind of crossroads? Probably one of these:
- a relationship has ended, and you’re re-establishing yourself in your own right
- you’re not happy in your job any more, and you’re keen to find a life balance that fulfils you
- you’ve experienced a loss or a bereavement that has made you re-evaluate your life
- your kids are leaving home, and you’re re-examining your purpose in life
In your heart you know you want to choose the right route, and you want to be equipped to follow that route to your chosen destination.
I’ve navigated so many of life’s crossroads, and have learnt that the one thing that I need to equip myself with is the mind-set that will support me on the journey.
If life is a journey, then I can help you to explore the important questions. Questions like:
- what vehicle are you travelling in?And are your wheels perfectly round and rolling with ease?
- who is driving? And if it’s not you, how can you get back into your own driving seat and take the wheel?
- do you have a map that matches the terrain, and shows you where you’re going?
- are you prepared for diversions, detours, and rest-stops?
- are you carrying any passengers? and if so, are you happy about that?
I am Madeleine Allen, your Mindset Mentor.
I make the world a better place by showing mid-life professionals at a crossroads how to develop the mindset that will enable you to:
- unlock your own potential
- get clarity on what you want, and how to get it
- express yourself authentically
- and to lead the life you deserve.
As a result, you and those around you can be happy, fulfilled and content. You can step up at work, in your relationships, as a parent and most of all in loving and accepting yourself.
I do this through NLP training, coaching and on-line support.
What is NLP?
You can use NLP to make a difference:
- In your professional life.
- In your relationships with others.
- In your health and well-being.
- … and in fact, in just about anything.
NLP Training Courses including a 2-Day Introduction, NLP Diploma, Practitioner and Master Practitioner, accredited by the International NLP Trainers Association
Monthly NLP Practice Group held live on-line. Refresh your skills, and share experiences with like-minded people.
How can NLP help you?
NLP builds your personal and professional skills, and our training can help you to achieve your goals. For example:
- Recruiters – get to the heart of what makes your clients and candidates tick; put them at their ease and uncover their hidden motivations and drivers
- Sales people – understand how your clients make their buying decisions and adapt your pitch to meet exactly what they want
- Line Managers – build deep trust with your team; learn what their hopes and fears are and how to motivate them to get the best results; act as a role model for the team and inspire them with your example
- Parents – improve the way you communicate with each other and with your children. Help them to develop relationship and communication skills that will equip them for life
- Medical professionals – put patients and their families at ease even when they are experiencing trauma; access resourceful states so that you can take care of yourself even when under pressure, making sure that you are in the best state to help others
- Counsellors and Therapists – build instant rapport with your clients; use powerful language to help them get to the heart of their issues; develop new techniques to help you and your clients get the results that you want
- Business Owners – set and achieve inspirational goals for yourself and your business; identify and eliminate any limiting beliefs that are holding you back; find ways to build the internal and external relationships that are essential to your business success
- Negotiators – discover the routes to finding win-win results in all your negotiations; understand what really matters to you and to the other parties so that all needs are satisfied and relationships are enhanced not damaged
Whatever your reasons you will find ways to apply NLP to yourself to bring about long-lasting change, as well as developing a powerful tool set for influencing others.
5 Ways To Change Your Life For The Better
- I’m at a crossroads in my life.
- I don’t really know who I am.
- I want to discover/fulfil my purpose in life.
- I wish I understood myself better.
- I wish I understood other people better.
Changing your life may seem intimidating, but with Madeleine’s expert guidance you’ll discover tools and inner resources you need to make changes in your life.
In this series of short videos, Madeleine will guide you through some of the most fundamental things you can do to start making changes in any area of your life.
You can begin today to change your life for the better. Just click the button below to access the videos.