Illuminating Your Future
World-class NLP training and personal development retreats
What is NLP?
NLP is sometimes called “the study of human excellence”, or simply “the user manual for your brain”. When you learn how your brain works, and how to use it properly, then you can achieve excellence in every part of your life.
You can use NLP to make a difference:
- In your professional life.
- In your relationships with others.
- In your health and well-being.
- … and in fact, in just about anything.
Welcome to Bright Light NLP?
We are Madeleine and Phil, and our goal is to help you to be the very best you can be.
What about you?
Do you want to be the very best that you can be?
Do you have goals and dreams in your life, and want help to unlock the best ways to achieve them?
Are you passionate about your self-development, but unsure about where to go next?
Are you curious about how your brain works, and eager to learn more?
Whether you’re new to NLP and all it has to offer, or if you are have already discovered NLP and would like to take it further, we’re here to help.
NLP provides many ways to enhance your business and professional skills, and our training can help you to achieve your goals. For example:
- Recruiters – get to the heart of what makes your clients and candidates tick; put them at their ease and uncover their hidden motivations and drivers
- Sales people – understand how your clients make their buying decisions and adapt your pitch to meet exactly what they want
- Line Managers – build deep trust with your team; learn what their hopes and fears are and how to motivate them to get the best results; act as a role model for the team and inspire them with your example
- Medical professionals – put patients and their families at ease even when they are experiencing trauma; access resourceful states so that you can take care of yourself even when under pressure, making sure that you are in the best state to help others
- Counsellors and Therapists – build instant rapport with your clients; use powerful language to help them get to the heart of their issues; develop new techniques to help you and your clients get the results that you want
- Business Owners – set and achieve inspirational goals for yourself and your business; identify and eliminate any limiting beliefs that are holding you back; find ways to build the internal and external relationships that are essential to your business success
- Negotiators – discover the routes to finding win-win results in all your negotiations; understand what really matters to you and to the other parties so that all needs are satisfied and relationships are enhanced not damaged
Whatever your reasons you will find ways to apply NLP to yourself to bring about long-lasting change, as well as developing a powerful tool set for influencing others.
Do you want to change your life for the better?
Whether you want to make a small change that will have a big impact, or a HUGE change, this FREE guide called 5 Ways To Change Your Life For The Better will help you to get started. Wherever you’re at you will find lots of useful tips in this book, including how to set goals that will take you where you want to go in life, and ways to build greater rapport with people around you … and much more.
And what’s more – it will give you an introduction to some of the basics of NLP.
Enter your details below to claim your free copy![magicactionbox]
Yoda’s wise words remind me of one of the aspects that I love best about NLP – that the language you use shapes your experience of life. Take the word “try”, for example. When you say “I’ll try to do that” you are really...
For many people, the idea of a life-change is a bit scary. We tend to think about massive changes like going to live in another country, or changing career. However, some of the most effective life changes are much smaller steps. For example, walking to work instead...
This morning I got up in the dark to go to the gym. The car was covered in ice which took me ages to scrape off, and to cap it all it started raining freezing rain. It was tempting to go back to bed and give it a miss. But I used four magic words for self...